- Curiosity may have killed Schrödinger’s cat.
- I was eating at this place where the waitress was extremely rude. She was still expecting a tip, so I gave her the first one that came to mind: “Being rude will not get you too far in life, young lady.”
- The reason why many hurricane evacuations fail is that they give them nonthreatening names like Andrew, Bonnie, Irene, Igor, Ingrid, Gustave and Sandy. Name that shit Hurricane Megalodon XZ-7000 and watch everyone evacuate days earlier.*
- One of these days the guy with the “The End Is Near!” sign will be right.
- Every once in a while I get the urge to do something utterly dangerous and reckless. So today I bought new boxer shorts and wore them without washing. Now I feel like a bad ass.
- Isn’t it quite ironic to have an ‘s’ in the word ‘lisp’? I mean, one cannot even utter the name of their speech-defect without clearly exhibiting the main symptom. Who’th diabolic idea wath thith? Theriouthly. I actually heard through the grapevine that the man who came up with the word was the not-so-great grandfather of the smart-arse who snuck that other ‘s’ in “fast food”. Ba-Dum Tsss. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
• أمي أميي الأمياء بحفي بئي فالصحياء ليشيب منه الفقياء.
![]() |
| Had to interrupt the lithst with this new comic thtrip — as well as the Arabic rendition of the لدغة [A full decade later in 2026]. |
- I spent 16 years straight without getting high. Then I turned 17.
- While in many parts of the world women get stoned before having sex, in Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan it happens afterwards.
- I was at a temple yesterday for some soothing time when I saw this guy light a joint from a candle. I was so shocked that I dropped my beer on the bong and broke them both.
- Behind the scene there is ز.
![]() |
| One of Jules Muck signature humping bunnies, Venice Beach 2017. Tripping Through Venice Beach Art and More Tripping Through Venice Beach Art |
— ☙ ❊ ❧ —— ☙ ❊ ❧ —— ☙ ❊ ❧ —— ☙ ❊ ❧ —
*The 2024 Version:
• The reason why many hurricane evacuations fail is because they give them non-threatening names like Andrew, Bonnie, Irene, Igor, Ingrid, Gustave, Sandy, Florence; the appellations seem to be getting even more benign recently with Alberto, Ernesto, Oscar, Milton, Debby, Francine, Nadine — and Kirk... seriously!
Name
that shit Hurricane Megalodon XZ-9000 and watch everyone evacuate days
earlier. But probably whoever is responsible must be instructed to be as
harmless and perhaps as adorable as possible with the chosen words as
not to freak people out.
*On a more sincere note, one hopes that those affected by the current Atlantic hurricane season remain safe.
—————————————————————
ALSO VIEW:
OLS Reflections Quatre-Vingt-Trois — The Audaciously Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections 81 — The Flamboyantly Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Setenta e Cinco — The Dazzlingly Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Settantatre — The Flagrantly Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections 71 — The Frightfully Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Sixty-Six — The Outrageously Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections 64 — The Dangerously Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Sessantadue — The Scandalously Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections 60 — The Sensationally Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections 五十八 — The Shamelessly Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Fifty-Six — The Notoriously Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Dreiundfünfzig — The Playfully Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Cinquante-et-Un — The Corruptly Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections 36 — الطبعة العربية المرحة
OLS Reflections Treinta y Seis — The Wickedly Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections — Facebook Edition
OLS Reflections — Facebook Edition Deux
OLS Reflections ثمانية وعشرون — The Tranquilisingly Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections पच्चीस — The Soothingly Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Venti — The Quiescently Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Siebzehn — The Peacefully Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Quatorze — The Mitigatingly Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Dodici — The Appeasingly Unfun Ones
OLS Reflections Девять — The Pacifyingly Unfun Ones



No comments:
Post a Comment