- I like girls who can express themselves through grimaces, as in animated faces. It shows they are comfortable in their own skin and confident about who they are.
- One day, I’d like to have a baby boy so I can dress him in my favourite team’s jersey then go around telling people how much I’m proud of him because he just happens to cheer for the same team.
- It is truly remarkable how all recent presidents of Egypt are insisting on entering history from its asshole.
- Smoking hash in California is like speaking French there; it makes you look sophisticated, even when you’re not.
- “I LOVE the feeling of a condom on my penis,” said no man ever.
- According to Creationism humanity was born out of incest, different degrees of it. Let that sink in for a moment, consanguineous Brothers and Sisters.
- The time it takes you to realize that it’s too soon to leave the house
after ingesting the “Drink-Me” Magick Potion is inversely proportional
to the time it takes you to realize that it’s too late. Just kidding:
Time is an illusion.
- 2016 marks my twentieth year of living alone, which means that I’ve
lived alone more than I did with people. And sometimes we wonder how
come I enjoy solitude so much or why I took writing as a vocation
- I think it’s about time humanity gets rid of clothes hangers with non-rotating hooks.
- اليُمْنُ والبَرَكَات أولاد عم الصَّبْرُ والسُلُوًّان
OLS REFLECTIONS TRE — The Mildly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS SEIS — The Mollifyingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS Девять — The Pacifyingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS DODICI — The Appeasingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS QUATORZE — The Mitigatingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS SIEBZEHN — The Peacefully Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS VENTI — The Quiescently Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS पच्चीस — The Soothingly Fun Ones