- Should the fact that we cut down trees using axe handles made of wood be called irony or woody?
- He just had his first buy experience; it was Rich!
- Misplaced, commas are egregious.
- Once in 1997 I let my mind wander. It never came back.
- On D-Day there were lots of booby traps. On Double D-Day there were just boobies.
- Sometimes I use big words I don’t fully understand to appear more like a cathartic sesquipedalian snollygoster.
- I once took LSD in the clinic of a submarine. There was no periscope or stethoscope, but hey, it was all kaleidoscope.
- Life is too short not to have an orgasm everyday.
- The skeleton goes to parties alone because he has no body to go
with. He’s bad to the bone, so it doesn’t really get under his skin.
- I went to a massage parlour and asked for a happy ending. They gave me an Annie DVD.
OLS REFLECTIONS TRE — The Mildly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS SEIS — The Mollifyingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS Девять — The Pacifyingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS DODICI — The Appeasingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS SIEBZEHN — The Peacefully Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS VENTI — The Quiescently Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS पच्चीस — The Soothingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS ثمانية وعشرون — The Tranquilisingly Fun Ones