- Screw your social ladder. I choose to levitate.
- I often think of coursing in the course of my coarse language course.
- Gladitude: The outlook or stance of being pleased for being thankful.
- He just had his first buy experience; it was Rich!
- An orgasm a day or two keep the doctor away from you.
- Naming your son ‘Gaylord’ in an English-speaking country is like naming him ‘Baheeg’ in an Arabic-speaking one.
- The sex was so good that even the neighbours had a cigarette then took a shower.
- Anyone still wondering what was the 'that' Meat Loaf wouldn't do in 1993? I do...almost all the time.
- Next time someone asks me what I do I'll say I'm an existentialist-turned-transcendentalist. And wait for that face.
- I’ve turned the page so many times in my life that I have a permanent paper cut on my finger.
- Oh crap! I wrote a hard letter to Doodoo the Poo at the sewage company # 2 behind the boulder by the dump. Too bad they wouldn't publishit at the local paper towel because it’s a fecal matter. What a waste, man, what a waste.
OLS REFLECTIONS SEIS — The Mollifyingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS Девять — The Pacifyingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS DODICI — The Appeasingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS QUATORZE — The Mitigatingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS SIEBZEHN — The Peacefully Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS VENTI — The Quiescently Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS पच्चीस — The Soothingly Fun Ones
OLS REFLECTIONS ثمانية وعشرون — The Tranquilisingly Fun Ones