- We all have an inner beat; but only some are able to express it outwards.
- No matter how deep the hole you’re in, if they’re not throwing dirt on you yet then keep on smiling.
- If you want to know how much something means to you, consider what you’re willing to give up in order to reach it.
- Sometimes it is wiser to let the liar think that you believe their lie. Because it allows you to make your next move in peace.
- I’ve reached that stage in my life when I don’t have time for stupidities, unless they are my own. I do tolerate others’, but I choose not to have to deal with them on daily basis, which still remains a tad bit of a struggle.
- May you value the little things in Life; for they make a big difference and hence are the most important.
- When you begin looking at angry people as children who cannot control their tempter, it becomes almost impossible to get back at them. Essentially, the fight they are fighting is not with others, it’s with themselves. That’s all. Assuming the observer position then offers quite the amusing spectacles.
- My biological clock may be ticking, but I can’t hear it properly due to the singing cuckoo.
- For anyone who’s truly interested in psychology and philosophy, topics like drugs, dreams, sexuality, and consciousness are essential material through which one understands the inner psyche as well as the human condition.
- When we are in-tune with our inner being and our intents match in
accordance to the universe, we come to experience a mysterious kind of
life-force. A vital psychoenergetic force, a fundamental substance,
which constantly propels us forwards, and with such passion. It empowers
us to impose our will and imprint our intent on the universe. This
vibrational energy not only permeates us, but it also spreads throughout
the entirety of existence — that which seems to be outside of us.
Such sobering realisation creeps up on you once you’ve been touched by the ‘otherness’. You instantly know that it’s not about YOU. But rather it’s about the ‘U’ in the ‘US’. Truly, no man is an island. This liberating moment leaves us with a transcendental sensation of belonging to the whole; of ‘mattering’ and being able to co-create compassionate change in the world.
Allow this Prima Materia to flow through you unobstructed and you start living a miraculous life where synchronicity reaches notorious heights and nothing is impossible.
OLS REFLECTIONS DEUX
OLS REFLECTIONS VIER
OLS REFLECTIONS KHAMSA
OLS REFLECTIONS YEDI
OLS REFLECTIONS 八
OLS REFLCTIONS TEN
OLS REFLECTIONS ONZE
OLS REFLECTIONS 13
OLS REFLECTIONS QUINCE
OLS REFLECTIONS SIXTEEN
OLS REFLECTIONS DIX-HUIT
OLS REFLECTIONS تسعة عشر
OLS REFLECTIONS VEINTE UNO
OLS REFLECTIONS 22
OLS REFLECTIONS DREIUNDZWANZIG
OLS REFLECTIONS TWENTY-FOUR
OLS REFLECTIONS VINGT-SIX
OLS REFLECTIONS VENTISETTE
OLS REFLECTIONS VEINTINUEVE
OLS REFLECTIONS 30
OLS REFLECTIONS EIN UNDDREIßIG
OLS REFLECTIONS إثنان وثلاثون