- The less we need, the happier we become.
- Learning how to peacefully disagree is an art everyone should try to master.
- When we smile to life, it smiles back. Sometimes not right back, but eventually it does.
- Once we stop obsessing over what we seek, it will come to us.
- You are treated by others based on what you allow.
- There is a fine line between naivety and optimism; out of goodwill, some people tend to cross that line.
- For a healthy and balanced outcome, being opinionated must be paired with being informed.
- Once you start seeing through people’s bullshit, it’s almost impossible to pretend that you can’t see.
- Nothing is more alienating than being somewhere full of people and realizing, perhaps mid-conversation, that what they talk about belongs to a totally different plan of existence than the one in which you exist.
- Knowing what you don’t want is a significant step towards what you do want.
OLS REFLECTIONS DREIUNDZWANZIG
OLS REFLECTIONS TWENTY-FOUR
OLS REFLECTIONS VINGT-SIX
OLS REFLECTIONS VENTISETTE
OLS REFLECTIONS VEINTINUEVE
OLS REFLECTIONS 30
OLS REFLECTIONS EIN UNDDREIßIG
OLS REFLECTIONS إثنان وثلاثون
OLS REFLECTIONS Thirty-Three