- Sometimes I wake up feeling happy for no reason, then I remember a few.
- Find your inner self first, then you can find a soul mate to share it with. Other than that, you may be wasting time — yours and theirs.
- Some people get bored; others get creative.
- Make it a habit to break a habit every once in a while. You’ll feel rejuvenated.
- The more you know yourself the more you'll love your own company.
- People who like to get hammered on the weekends usually do so because they don't like what they do during the week — whether it's working, studying, or getting bored.
- The fear of remaining single all their lives makes many people “settle for less”.
- I wonder what makes us uncomfortable to walk, jog, or drive next to strangers who are going at the same pace that we either have to slow down or speed up.
- Happy people seem to always have good energy and tend to have more influence.
- When someone tells me “You’ve made my day” it makes my day.
OLS REFLECTIONS DEUX
OLS REFLECTIONS VIER
OLS REFLECTIONS KHAMSA
OLS REFLECTIONS YEDI
OLS REFLECTIONS 八
OLS REFLCTIONS TEN
OLS REFLECTIONS ONZE
OLS REFLECTIONS 13
OLS REFLECTIONS QUINC
OLS REFLECTIONS DIX-HUIT
OLS REFLECTIONS تسعة عشر
OLS REFLECTIONS VEINTE UNO
OLS REFLECTIONS 22