Sunday 22 February 2015

OLS Reflections Dodici — The Appeasingly Unfun Ones




Venice Beach Canals by Omar Cherif - October 2014
























  • Life is too short not to have an orgasm every day.

  • The new generations will never experience the thrill of calling your crush at home and having the dad answer.


  • I haven’t eaten a beer bacon cupcake in 37 years.

  • Sometimes I like to have wild nights that leave me looking like a Picasso the next morning. 

  • Spread the Love: Participate in Orgies. 

  • I think there is a conspiracy from the bread companies to force us to always leave the loaf’s first two or three pieces of toast uneaten.

  • You laugh because I’m different; I laugh because I’m different.

  • The older I get, the less I give a fuck, the more I enjoy not giving a fuck.

  • When you’re using someone’s bathroom and try to keep the toilet seat up but can’t because it keeps falling, you know you’re in a female-dominated household.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment