Friday 18 July 2014

Find Your Tao — Phoolosophising en Prosoetry



Shutterstock - Find Your Tao — Phoolosophising en Prosoetry by Omar Cherif, One Lucky Soul

I could be that guy you love and hate at the same time, they say

Not in any evil way, but in more of a !@#$%^&*_+() kinda way

This is totally fine by the way, I heard myself say, yesterday


In one way, I embody the paradoxical essence of the opposing forces of the YOUniverse
into which they interplay

And in another way... {drum roll as cute tiny monkeys anticipate a sheer, genuine
Michael Jackson with his popcorn moment


If I may if I may, allow me to portray
Either way, we're all on one highway
A three-pound mass of thinking water floating in the cosmos at insane speeds of light that fight
the freight fright during the whole day… and night
Flirting with the inevitable doomsday... near our sight
Left Right? 
Grey Gray? Hehey, pal, who cares about trivialities anyway


I don’t want to be right

I don’t care to be bright
See it my way if you might
For all I want is to live LOVE and write 

It’s that simple alright
So respect my fight for my flight is plight

And in a
ny way, you still want to play

Then I ought to cheerfully replay:


The gateway is the guideway…
...And the hideaway is the runaway…
...
And the roadway is the causeway...
How come we drive in the parkway but park in the driveway?


Lallalla Lallaalli Happey-Happey
Cache-Cache Play-Play

There is your way, his way,
this way and that way
I too the Tao takes me a
way

But the one and only way there is will always be your own way

No matter what they say
Workday, prayday or playday

Don’t do it for half a life of prepay

Do it instead for Today
 

The Here and Now is all we got, dear Mr. and Mrs. Conventional Way
So save yourself the alackaday and your heyday
dismay
And think WIZmey: Aren’t we all on the same walkway
Guiding each other home till we forever fade away as stardust and sunray?

This is no heresy or hearsay
In some way, this may be the one true way
The Within Throughway

Remember, ’tis not Hip Hip Hoorey or Hip Hip Hooray   
But Hip Hip Hoorey and Hip Hip Hooray  
 
Okay. Now to
celebrate the ashtrays birthday
before I come lay
Or should I keep going with my humble naysay display, mon bey?

How CrayCray is this ingenious wordplay 


Carpe Noctem and Seize Thy Day  ;}

 

*Bows down lexophilingly and retreats in silence, disappearing into the mysterious foggy night. He will not be mist.




Dedicated to some people I once knew.




“There are nowadays professors of philosophy, but not philosophers. Yet it is admirable to profess because it was once admirable to live. To be a philosopher is not merely to have subtle thoughts, nor even to found a school, but so to love wisdom as to live according to its dictates, a life of simplicity, independence, magnanimity, and trust.”

— Henry David Thoreau, Walden



ALSO VIEW:
 
When The Sky Spoke Back

Thinking Allowed Is Aloud

The Womb

The Mystic and the Tripper


Trump Le Trompeur


Living On Insanity’s Brink

Tamarack Over Jack

قصيدة تسلم الأيادي ... لو كانت نضيفة

Sophia And The Djembefola

The Alpha-Beta Poem
 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment