Tuesday 17 September 2019

Living On Insanity’s Brink





If like me you overthink
Shut both eyes come on and blink
And one and two and three in sync
Now you have no clue or link
To what made you first overthink.

*

Roll a spliff already and/or have a drink
Snap out of it, Brother-Sister, you need no shrink
You’re just like me and him and her, wink wink
You like to make things bigger than you think

Nothing’s wrong with you it’s just a kink.
 

*

We look at purple and wonder why it’s not pink
You see? One can sink like a fink
When all one does is overthink
That’s why I sing my little song as I raise my drink
All the while cuddling my imaginary mink.
 

*

And one and two and three, wink wink

If you think you overthink
Close your eyes come on and tink
Then one and two and three in the sink
Now you have no clue or link
To what made you first overthink.







ALSO VIEW:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment