After Words I Made Up — The Seventhquel, I give you número ocho.
- Wristle: To wrestle by using only your wrists
- Hairloom: The hair of a deceased person which is considered a valuable belonging and is passed on in their family from generation to generation.
- Antchovies: Insects that eat small, salt-water forage fish.
- Cuntcentrate: Focus one’s attention on jerkish matters.
- Malachete: A broad, heavy knife made of an opaque green banded copper mineral, which is used as a weapon.
- Carbiologist: A doctor specialised in how sugars, starches, and fibres affect the heart.
- Perspection: The intuitive ability to become aware of a particular attitude or outlook regarding something.
- Déjà Lu: The feeling that you’ve read these words before.
- Déjà Nu: The feeling that you’ve been naked in this place before.
- Déjà Bu: The feeling that you’ve had this drink before.
- Déjà Pue: The feeling that you’ve smelled this foul odour before.
— ☙ ❊ ❧ —
“Words mean more than what is set down on paper.
It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning.”
― Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
It takes the human voice to infuse them with shades of deeper meaning.”
― Maya Angelou, I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
——————————————————————————————
ALSO VIEW:
Words I Made Up — The Twentieth
Words I Made Up — The Nineteenth
Words I Made Up — The Eighteenth
Words I Made Up — The Seventeenth
Words I Made Up — The Sixteenth
Words I Made Up — The Fifteenth
Words I Made Up — The Fourteenth
Words I Made Up — The Nineteenth
Words I Made Up — The Eighteenth
Words I Made Up — The Seventeenth
Words I Made Up — The Sixteenth
Words I Made Up — The Fifteenth
Words I Made Up — The Fourteenth

No comments:
Post a Comment