Tuesday, 23 October 2012

Ramjit Raghav — The World's Oldest Father




Meet Ramjit Raghav, the Indian man who, in 2012, became a father for the second time at the age
of 96, making him the world's oldest living father. This was his second child after his first son,
Karamjit,
was born two years prior when he was still at the tender age of 94 — awarding him the first
title.

Ramjit's wife, Shakuntala, was 54, which is also quite an advanced age for pregnancy. But in
terms of oddity, she's nowhere near her stud.

Speaking at his home in the state of Haryana, 31 miles from Delhi, the man who was born in 1916
said
: I do it three or four times a night. My neighbours are jealous and they keep asking me for
my secret but all I tell them is that it is God's will.

I'm healthy and I enjoy sex with my wife.
I care for her and I give her everything she needs.
She is a very happy woman.

I think it's very important for a husband and wife to have sex regularly and when she asks
I will go on all night but for the sake of my child I've put our needs aside for now.


He adds:
I have been a farmer all my life. But I want them [his two sons] to become high ranking
government workers.


Shakuntala explains: I love him and I care for him dearly, even though he shouts at me sometimes.
He doesn't seem old to me, he can make love like any 25-year-old man, even better because he
can go on all night, and he makes a wonderful father.”



Ramjit's secret? The 96-year-young former wrestler shares that a daily diet consisting of 3 Kilos
of milk, 1/2 a kilo of almonds, and 1/2 kilo of ghee (purified butter) is what gives him his sexual
prowess and slow aging.

The Family
Ramjit and Shankuntala pictured with their oldest son Karamjit in 2010 when Ramjit was named the world's oldest
father the first time


However, the sweet story of the couple took a sad twist in 2013 as it appeared in his last interview
with The Daily Mail dated October 13.

One day Shakuntala took their elder son Bikramjeet for a check-up at the local hospital, she fell
asleep at the bus stop on her way home, and when she woke up the boy was missing. Bikramjeet
was never found and it was devastating for the family. Six months later, Shauntala took their
youngest son and deserted Ramjit, just days before the boy's first birthday.

She just left last week. She did not say anything. She just walked out of the door with Ranjeet in
her arms. I don't know where they are or why she left me.


I think she will return soon. I am waiting. I love her and I know she loves me too.”


In November 2012, Ramjit Raghav was chosen to be an ambassador for People for the Ethical
Treatment of Animals (PETA). Today, he has his own Wikipedia Page and should be 99 years old.
No news if his wifey ever came back.
Posing with a photo of his wife at his home
Happier times

Will she ever come back?

Recent photo of Ramjit waiting for his wife's return after she deserted him

















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment