
| Up until the digital revolution a
mere decade or so ago, books were ― and at times, still are ― the gateway to knowledge an. As such, they were respected and revered. Libraries were actually some of the most important structures in any city. Built with love for the precious knowledgethey guard and offer to their visitors, they truly can be mesmerising. This photo series brings you a collection of the most stunning libraries from around the world, many of which were captured by German photographer Candida Höfer. In addition, there are a couple of my own photos of Bibliotheca Alexandrina taken from another 2015 photo-article, which followed my first trip to this charming and historical coastal city in 34 years!: Echoes From The Past — Alexandria in Photos. On a parallel note, for cosier and much tinier versions of the ones herein, check yet another photo-article here on One Lucky Soul: Faith in Humanity: Restored — Little Free Libraries From Around The World.
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
|
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
![]() Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Egypt by Omar Cherif (2) Tripping Through Dahab Art (2026) World Art Through My Lens
Tripping Through Venice Beach Art More Tripping Through Venice Beach Art Photos I Shot That Brought Tears To My Eyes The Phenomenal Getty Villa in Photos A Year at the Venice Beach Drum Circle in Photos & Videos (2014-’15) Another Year at the Vesnice Beach Drum Circle in Photos & Videos (2016-’17) One More Year at the Venice Beach Drum Circle in Photos & Videos (2017-’18) A Wacky Day Out at LA Burning Man Decompression in Photos & Video (14 October 2017) Some People I Shot More People I Shot Some More People I Shot Some Animals I Shot Faith in Humanity: Restored — Little Free Libraries From Around The World |






























No comments:
Post a Comment