Friday 17 February 2012

Some Fun Videos




This is what they do after the AA meetings



Rubik's Cube is a 3-D mechanical puzzle invented in 1974 by Hungarian sculptor and professor of architecture, Ernő Rubik. Originally called the "Magic Cube," the puzzle was licensed by Rubik to be sold by Ideal Toy Corp. in 1980 and won the German Game of the year special award for Best Puzzle. As of January 2009, 350 million cubes had been sold worldwide, making it the world's top-selling puzzle game. It is widely considered to be the world's best-selling toy.

I once came very close after an advice from a bi-polar friend and weeks of trials, but was never able to fully complete it. What that guy is doing is witchcraft. Unless he can somehow see the colours through the mask, I have no idea how good his memory has to be. I salute you, Mr. Blindfolded Rubik's Cube Video guy with a timer. No Alzheimer for you. You can get soup though.



 I watched it many times and kept wondering if it's real. Could someone get that good for that hole in one at the end?



A LOT of free time and a some editing




 ?!





The Lada Niva is a car that reminds me of my childhood. Apparently Niva is a Russian word for "crop field". But we never did that as kids. Extreme sports are fun with all the rush, the adrenaline, the care-free unexplainable feeling. Even the surrounding cheering fans are in some kind of ecstatic trance. I Bungee jumped twice, 150 feet in Cyprus and touched the sea water, then 220 feet in Long Beach, California the next year. I've been planing to taking it a step further with sky diving and just waiting for the right time, hopefully soon. I'm not getting younger and life is there to be lived to the fullest, so.

As much as watching the jeep gave me some excitement but I don't think being in a box on wheels is my cup o' tea, though I've put myself in their shoes before and dig why they do it. 



ALSO VIEW:

More Fun Videos 

WTF?!@#$%^* [Videos]

WTF?!@#$%^* Two [Videos]

WTF?!@#$%^* Three [Videos] 

WTF?!@#$%^* Four [Videos]
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment