Monday 13 February 2012

Some Wicked Videos




I do run outdoors whenever I can and I do get thirsty but I don't think I'll ever
say no to such a genius invention. I can almost picture myself on the Toronto belt line
pretending to have a hard on and trying to scare little children and their mothers with
my new package.

 


How much did Gordon Ramsey get in a fat-naked-man Specsavers ad? Does he need
to be making more or was it a personal favour? I had to Google Specsavers and found
another ad on YouTube with 1.5 million hits (I think it's getting a little too normal these days)


Apart that most of the models look like bulimic volley ball teenagers, I like the
idea and not the glasses.




He must have done it before not less than 17 times to get this good. As a kid, I never
knew how to cartwheel but I also wasn't too crazy about trying that hard. I think now it's
too late but I do go to Canadian Wonderland twice a year at least.




 Simply brilliant humour. Wondering if it's part of a show which I really need to find, or
is it just five adults deciding to get in a car with a camera for one hell of a pee poop joke. Chapeau anyway, I smiled out loud.



 Not sure what's so attractive here but it sure is fun to watch Mother Nature in
her element. I believe this was in Michigan. Glad it doesn't happen in Canada often.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment